1. Dress of white alpaca, trimmed with gold-coloured cord and ball fringe.
2. Dress of silk grenadine brocaded with bright flowers. Corsage worn over white muslin waist.
3. Evening dress of white silk, trimmed with white velvet, with simulated overskirt.
4. Dress of white crêpe over white silk.
5. White coutil dress over machine-embroidered, blue silk petticoat. Corsage with removable basque.
Content, layout and images of this page
and any sub-page of the domains marquise.de, contouche.de, lumieres.de, manteau.de and costumebase.org are copyright (c) 1997-2016 by A. Bender. All rights reserved. Reproduction prohibited - exceptions see Copyright Page.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons License.